eProcurement is an online procurement tool developed for AMCO Solutions Limited, referred thereafter as ‘AMCO”, to perform Strategic Sourcing for its shareholders. The structure of eProcurement allows registered and approved suppliers the ability to bid for available tender posted on the website.
eProcurement is owned by and proprietary to AMCO.
Your access or use of this Website or its content, services, materials, information, databases or systems are subject to these Terms (these “Terms”) which may be revised by AMCO from time to time.
- Limited License.Subject to these Terms, AMCO grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license, to view, access and use of the Website and its contents to place your bids on available Tenders.
- Ownership of Content.
- General Content. Except for as set forth in subsections b and c immediately below, all content on the Website is owned by AMCO and is protected under applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks or other proprietary rights, and the copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content is prohibited. Under no circumstances shall you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of the Website.
- Copyrighted Works.Any copyrighted content posted on the Website shall remain under the ownership of the original author or assigned owner. Each user who posts copyrighted work on the Website hereby represents and warrants that such user has the right to publish such content on the Website and indemnifies AMCO from any and all liability which may be incurred by AMCO or otherwise arises from the user’s wrongful posting or publication of the content on the Website, whether arising from copyright infringement, breach of contract or otherwise.
- Trademarks.Any of the trademarks or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the Website are the property of their respective owners. “AMCO”, the AMCO logo and other AMCO trade names, brand names and brand designs are trademarks of AMCO. Such marks are not to be copied, reproduced, published or in any way used without the written permission of the owner.
- Restrictions on Use. No part of this Website may be published, stored or transmitted in any form or means apart from the Website without the express written permission of AMCO. You may download content displayed on this Website and must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content. You agree not to knowingly: (a) use any device, software or technique to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; (b) post or transmit to the Website any unlawful, fraudulent, harassing, libellous, or obscene information of any kind; (c) post or send to the Website any information that contains a virus, bug, or other harmful item; (d) publish, perform, prepare derivative works, copy, reverse engineer, or use the content from the Website; (e) post or transmit into or on the Website any information in violation of another party’s copyright or intellectual property rights; (f) take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on AMCO’s infrastructure; (g) redeliver any of the content using “framing”, hyperlinks, or other technology without AMCO’s express written permission; or (h) use any device or technology to provide repeated automated attempts to access password-protected portions of the Website.
- Liability on Use. Under no circumstances will AMCO be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to the website, your website use, or the content contained therein, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the website or content is to cease all of your website use.
- User Responsibilities. You assume the responsibility to take adequate precautions against damages to your systems or operations which could be caused by defects or deficiencies in the Website, any content therein, any service, system, database or material, or parts thereof. You acknowledge that electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins and that while AMCO will implement reasonable security precautions to attempt to prevent such occurrences, AMCO does not guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place. You are responsible for ensuring that any postings made by or for you to this Website or any AMCO system or database does not contain any viruses or other computer software code or routing designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage the website or any system, software or database of AMCO or any other user of the Website. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold AMCO harmless from any liability, claim cost or damage arising out of your use of the Website or any claim or suit by any such user caused by such virus or code or subroutine. You will be responsible to maintain your account, including your password and your contact address book. Any change in your account will temporarily put your account on hold until revalidated by AMCO.
- Bidding Process. You assume full responsibility for bids posted on the webpage. You can place different bids for the same tender, edit or remove any of them until the closing date / time of the tender. None of your bids will be accesses by any of AMCO team or related parties before the closing date / time of the tender. All bids for all suppliers will be accessed only once the closing date / time arrived and no supplier can add additional bids AMCO reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids in full or in part, without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to negotiate the rate with any /or all tenderers.
- Termination. These Terms, and the license granted hereunder, may be terminated by AMCO, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice. If these Terms are terminated, you agree to cease your use of the Website and, upon request by AMCO, to return all information in your possession to AMCO relating to the Website.
- Legal Compliance. You agree to comply with all applicable export laws, regulations and restrictions. Information AMCO or other users place on or make available through this Website may contain references or cross references to AMCO or third-party products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that either AMCO or such third party intends to announce or make available such products, programs or services in your country. Consult AMCO or the applicable third party for information regarding any such products, programs or services. This Website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Miscellaneous. If any part or parts of these Terms are held to be invalid, the remaining parts will continue to be valid and enforceable. Nothing in these Terms affects any statutory rights of consumers that cannot be waived or limited by contract. Your use of this Website, the AMCO information, content, services or other materials, and any and all other matters between AMCO and you related hereto, shall be governed by applicable laws in Mauritius.
- Contacting AMCO. If you have any questions regarding this Website, its contents, or these Terms, please contact AMCO atHugues Rivet
Amco Solutions LimitedFirst Floor The Pod
Vivea Business Park
Tel: (230) 460 8400
Direct: (230) 460 8404
Cell: (230) 52570307
Email: [email protected]